For clarity, "you" or "Users" of the Services may be "Clients", including anyone seeking hair, nails, yoga, wax, massage, and all other beauty salon and services or "Professionals", providing all such services; salons; merchants; and any employee of such salons or merchants (whether or not such employee independently registered for the Services).
· THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
These are the types of information we collect/obtain from you:
- Personally provided information: When you visit our website to request for services as a client or apply to become a Beautyebooking user, we will ask you to provide certain personal information. You may decline, but in such cases, you will not be able to make use of our services. Under this category, we may ask for your name, phone number, physical address, and date of birth, social security number, appointment information, location, IP address, billing and credit card information, as well as any other non-public information that may be associated with or linked to any of the foregoing information. This personal data is needed to provide you with the services that you request. All personal data will be held in the strictest confidence and used only for the purposes for providing the service that you have requested.
- Personally Non-Identifiable Information: We may collect personally non-identifiable information about you during the registration process, or when you use some of our Services. This information is not, by itself, adequate to identify or contact Users. Examples include but are not limited to demographic data, education level, age, geographic location, profession, or gender. Beautyebooking may store such information, or it may be included in databases controlled and maintained by Beautyebooking's affiliates, agents or service providers. We may use such information and add it to other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Website and the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers.
- Automatically provided information: Anytime you visit our website, your mobile device or computer may automatically provide us some types of information. Our web servers routinely recognize users’ domain name or IP address, and may automatically collect information about your browser type and operating system, your internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, clickstream data, and/or date and time stamp. This type of information is does not in any way identify you personally, but helps us to mold our website to suit your needs and enrich your online experience.
- Aggregated Personal Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand our Users, we may analyze the personal data that is provided through our Services in cumulative form. This kind of information does not identify you personally. You agree that we may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents and business partners, and/or disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
These are the ways in which we make use of your information:
- To serve you: We will use the information that you provide to us to fulfill our obligations to you and provide you with the services that you require;
- To customize the Website: We are always looking for ways to tailor our website appropriately in order to better meet your needs and enrich your online experience;
- To process any request for advice or information;
- Prevention of fraud: We, from time to time, carry out analysis and research using your personal information in order to detect or prevent fraud.
- To help in the assessment and evaluation of the quality of services rendered to you; and
- To manage our business.
It is our policy to keep information and data collected for commercially sensible periods of time or in compliance with specific policies, except where it is prohibited by law. We will only use information collected from you for no other purposes but those expressly stated herein.
- HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
The following are the ways that we may share your personal information:
- Authorized service providers: We may share your information with authorized companies that perform certain services on our behalf, which may include, but are not restricted to, processing credit card payments, fulfilling orders, providing customer service, delivering packages, providing marketing assistance, performing sales and business analyses, supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features we offer, and supporting the functionality of the Services,. These service providers will only have access to your personal information to the level necessary to perform their functions. They are prohibited by us from sharing or using any of your personal information for any other purpose.
- Beautyebooking associates: We may share personal information that we collect with Beautyebooking-owned or associated businesses. This enables us to provide you with information about a variety of products and services that might interest you. All Beautyebooking companies comply with applicable privacy and security laws.
- Business partners: We may share your personal information with business partners offering promotions, products, services, contests and/or sweepstakes, if you choose to participate in their program or offer, you authorize us to share your email address and other information with the relevant merchant When you choose to engage in a particular program or offer.
- For legal reasons: We may disclose your personal information in response to a legal subpoena or similar investigative demand, request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; a court order, or to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. We may also disclose your information to aid efforts to investigate, thwart, or take other action concerning illegal activity or suspected fraud; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our employees, our Users, or others. We will also disclose your information to enforce the Terms of Service or other policies or agreements.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Barring these, we will never knowingly sell, trade, exchange or otherwise make available your personal information to third parties.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
To protect your information from unauthorized use on Beautyebooking, we employ a first rate security system. We however, take no responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control, as there is no hundred percent security guarantee for data transmissions over the Internet. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
This website is designed and provided for adult use only. We do not provide its services for children less than the legal age of 18, except with the approval of a parent or guardian.