For clarity, "you" or "Users" of the Services may be "Clients", including anyone seeking hair, nails, yoga, wax, massage, and all other beauty salon and services or "Professionals", providing all such services; salons; merchants; and any employee of such salons or merchants (whether or not such employee independently registered for the Services).
· THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
These are the types of information we collect/obtain from you:
- Personally provided information: When you visit our website to request for services as a client or apply to become a Beautyebooking user, we will ask you to provide certain personal information. You may decline, but in such cases, you will not be able to make use of our services. Under this category, we may ask for your name, phone number, physical address, and date of birth, social security number, appointment information, location, IP address, billing and credit card information, as well as any other non-public information that may be associated with or linked to any of the foregoing information. This personal data is needed to provide you with the services that you request. All personal data will be held in the strictest confidence and used only for the purposes for providing the service that you have requested.
- Personally Non-Identifiable Information: We may collect personally non-identifiable information about you during the registration process, or when you use some of our Services. This information is not, by itself, adequate to identify or contact Users. Examples include but are not limited to demographic data, education level, age, geographic location, profession, or gender. Beautyebooking may store such information, or it may be included in databases controlled and maintained by Beautyebooking's affiliates, agents or service providers. We may use such information and add it to other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Website and the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers.
- Automatically provided information: Anytime you visit our website, your mobile device or computer may automatically provide us some types of information. Our web servers routinely recognize users’ domain name or IP address, and may automatically collect information about your browser type and operating system, your internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, clickstream data, and/or date and time stamp. This type of information is does not in any way identify you personally, but helps us to mold our website to suit your needs and enrich your online experience.
- Aggregated Personal Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand our Users, we may analyze the personal data that is provided through our Services in cumulative form. This kind of information does not identify you personally. You agree that we may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents and business partners, and/or disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
THIRD-PARTY ADVERSTISING AND ANALYTICS
We understand that privacy is important to you and we take it seriously. This disclosure outlines our policy regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of user data in connection with the use of our API Services.
What data do we collect?
When you use our API Services, we may collect certain information from you, including:
- Your Google Account information, such as your name and email address
- Usage data related to your use of the API Services, such as the types of requests you make and the responses you receive
- Information about your device and its operating system, including IP address, browser type, and mobile device identifiers
How do we use your data?
We use the data we collect from you to provide and improve our API Services, as well as to personalize your experience. Specifically, we may use your data to:
- Analyze and improve the functionality and performance of our API Services
- Communicate with you about updates and changes to our API Services
- Advertise and market our API Services to you
- Comply with legal obligations and protect our rights and interests
- We will use the information that you provide to us to fulfill our obligations to you and provide you with the services that you require.
- To customize the Website: We are always looking for ways to tailor our website appropriately in order to better meet your needs and enrich your online experience;
- To process any request for advice or information;
- Prevention of fraud: We, from time to time, carry out analysis and research using your personal information in order to detect or prevent fraud.
- To help in the assessment and evaluation of the quality of services rendered to you
- To manage our business.
- We use gender to identify which gender is more atracted to our servcies to help us further enhance our app to better cater these uers gender experience.
- We use location to better provide our users access the salons in their nearby location. We have check-in feature in our apps which allows users to access salons within 20 kms radius and select their desire salon for instant check-ins.
It is our policy to keep information and data collected for commercially sensible periods of time or in compliance with specific policies, except where it is prohibited by law. We will only use information collected from you for no other purposes but those expressly stated herein.
How do we share your data?
We may share your data with third-party service providers who help us deliver our API Services, such as hosting and analytics providers. We may also share your data with third parties in order to comply with legal obligations or protect our rights and interests.
Your data may also be shared if you use our API Services in connection with third-party applications or services. In these cases, your data will be subject to the privacy policies of those third parties.
The following are the ways that we may share your personal information:
- Authorized service providers: We may share your information with authorized companies that perform certain services on our behalf, which may include, but are not restricted to, processing credit card payments, fulfilling orders, providing customer service, delivering packages, providing marketing assistance, performing sales and business analyses, supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features we offer, and supporting the functionality of the Services,. These service providers will only have access to your personal information to the level necessary to perform their functions. They are prohibited by us from sharing or using any of your personal information for any other purpose.
- Beautyebooking associates: We may share personal information that we collect with Beautyebooking-owned or associated businesses. This enables us to provide you with information about a variety of products and services that might interest you. All Beautyebooking companies comply with applicable privacy and security laws.
- Business partners: We may share your personal information with business partners offering promotions, products, services, contests and/or sweepstakes, if you choose to participate in their program or offer, you authorize us to share your email address and other information with the relevant merchant When you choose to engage in a particular program or offer.
- For legal reasons: We may disclose your personal information in response to a legal subpoena or similar investigative demand, request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; a court order, or to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. We may also disclose your information to aid efforts to investigate, thwart, or take other action concerning illegal activity or suspected fraud; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our employees, our Users, or others. We will also disclose your information to enforce the Terms of Service or other policies or agreements.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Barring these, we will never knowingly sell, trade, exchange or otherwise make available your personal information to third parties.
How do we protect your data?
We take reasonable measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These measures include physical, technical, and administrative safeguards designed to secure the information we collect.
However, no system is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data. Please take appropriate measures to protect your own information, such as using strong passwords and not sharing sensitive information with others.
How long do we retain your data?
We retain your data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as well as to comply with legal obligations and protect our rights and interests.
We generally keep your information as long as reasonably necessary to provide you the Services or to comply with applicable law. However, even after you deactivate your account, we can retain copies of information about you and any transactions or Services in which you may have participated for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law, applicable statute of limitations or as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, to detect or prevent fraud, to collect fees owed, to resolve disputes, to address problems with various stakeholders
Your rights and choices You have certain rights and choices regarding your data, including:
- Accessing and correcting your data
- Deleting your data
- Objecting to the processing of your data
- Restricting the processing of your data
- Withdrawing your consent to the processing of your data
The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and web server logs to help us analyze how you use our online services.
- To learn more about how Google Analytics use your date please visit https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/
- To learn more about how Facebook uses your data please visit https://www.facebook.com/privacy/policy/or log on to your Facebook account and access your settings. To understand more about Facebook advertising please see here https://www.facebook.com/about/ads.
- To learn more about Google API Sevices User Data Policy please visit https://developers.google.com/terms/api-services-user-data-policy
Beautyebooking use and transfer of information received from Google APIs to any other app will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.” (Limited Use Policy)
Note that apps distributed on Google Play are also subject to the Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement.
If you have questions or concerns about our use of your data, or if you would like to exercise any of your rights or choices, please contact us using the contact at [email protected]. In your email, please include Salon Name and Vendor Name and Vendor Email. Once we delete your account, you will receive a confirmation email which will state that you account has been delete.
Changes to this policy We may update this policy from time to time. If we make any material changes, we will provide notice to you and obtain your consent where required by law.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
To protect your information from unauthorized use on Beautyebooking, we employ a first rate security system. We however, take no responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control, as there is no hundred percent security guarantee for data transmissions over the Internet. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
This website is designed and provided for adult use only. We do not provide its services for children less than the legal age of 18, except with the approval of a parent or guardian.