Just about NAIL
“A girl should have two things: Beautiful Nails & fabulous toes”.
We Ladies always concentrate on glowing skin, shining hair and those sparkly eyes, but we missed, our nails! It is time that you perfected your beautiful self and gave your hands and nails the attention they rightfully deserve.
What Is The Function Of Nails:
Nails are made of dead cells, just like your hair. You might pay attention to how your hair looks, but you probably don't give your nails a whole lot of thought. But they're an important part of your body and come in handy. Just think how tough it would be to scratch an annoying itch if you didn't have nails. Or to pick up a penny from the ground. They not only help you do things, but your nails protect your fingers and toes. Also, the look of your nails sometimes can help doctors tell if you are healthy or sick. Scientifically, A healthy fingernail has the function of protecting the distal phalanx, the fingertip, and the surrounding soft tissues from injuries. It also serves to enhance precise, delicate movements of the distal digits through counter-pressure exerted on the pulp of the finger.
Healthy fingernails should be smooth on the surface, free of pitting and excess thickness. There should be no unusual coloration, and the nails should be reasonably strong and resistant to breaking or tearing. A healthy nail has a lighter half circle where the nail starts growing from. That little area is called the "lunula," Latin for "little moon." Your skin should overlap the nail where it grows from and it should abut it on the sides. Your fingernails ideally should be kept short, overlapping the skin by about a millimeter.
Unhealthy or Diseased Nail:
Nails often reflect our general state of health. Changes in the nail, such as Pale nails, white nails, yellow nails, bluish nail, rippled nail, cracked or split nails, puffy nail fold, dark lines beneath the nail, gnawed nails, can signal health problems including liver and kidney diseases, heart and lung conditions, anemia, and diabetes.When you see some strange things going or a color change in your nails, Consult a doctor.
Interesting Fact about Nails:
Our whole body sweats, every part of our body sweats, but Nails don’t sweat. This is a universal fact, but we just never noticed about it.
Care of your Nails:
- Protect Your Nails
Just like the rest of our body, nails also require protection from pollutants and bacteria. Use of gloves should be made a regular practice to protect the nails during gardening or housework. Refrain from leaving your fingers in a cold or hot water for long period as it weakens the collagen of the skin and nails. Take measures to protect your nails from the sun as well, use gloves and protective creams to do so.
- .Cleaning And Hydration Of Nails
Working all day and exposing your hands to dust and pollution of the city, a proper cleaning becomes necessary. Just like your hair and face, nails also need cleaning. Wash them thoroughly with water, focusing on the easily missed areas like underneath the nail and the skin to remove any dirt or bacteria. After washing them, dry your nails with a tissue or towel.
- .Use Lotion And Cream
Before going to sleep at night, use lotions and creams for your nails as well. Keep them hydrated and healthy. Try lotions containing alpha-hydroxyl acids or lanolin for brittle nails. Nails usually get brittle due to repeated exposure to wet environments. In case you use nail polish, use removal lotions to cleanse it. Regular and proper moisturization is extremely important for nail health. Self-treatments like these and your nails will thank you.
- Use Of Clippers And Scalps
Trimming nails is vital to proper health of nails. Remember to wash your clippers with a good antibacterial agent before each use to avoid any bacterial infection. Nail scalps are necessary to remove dirt from under the nails. Regular use of scalps will protect your cuticles from any infection that could manifest due to the dirt collected under the nails.
- Regular Visits To The Dermatologists
Professional advice and care is extremely important for the body to function properly. The same applies to the nails; consult with a good dermatologist who will know exactly the right nutrients and care your nails need to keep them healthy. Have regular appointments with your dermatologist. Make sure that the doctor you visit is a reliable one. With professional help, you can avoid infections and get proper treatment for ongoing ones.
Nail Salon designed to pamper you and take care of all your nail care needs and provide you with the highest quality nail services available. Mainly their services are :
- Manicures:You’re never fully dressed without a good manicure. Get a polish change that has you in and out within minutes or enjoy a hydrating manicure, featuring nail and cuticle detailing, exfoliation, and massage.
- Pedicures:Strut it. Repair feet with our mineral-rich mud extract, pamper peds with paraffin, or touch-up toes with your favorite colour.
- Gels & Acrylics:Long-lasting, glossy nails and high impact color with gel polish.
Nail art is a creative activity that draws pictures or designs fingernails. It’s a type of art. These days fingernails and toenails are seen by some as important points of beauty. Also, it is a type of fashion activity, related to manicuring. Professionals are working with nails to make them attractive. Several options are available for decorating nails:
- Nail art pens
- Water Marbling
- Adding accessories
- Studs, rhinestones,miniature plastic bow-ties, beads, and aluminum foil
- Acrylic powder for 3D art. The powder used for 3D acrylic nail art is a polymer powder which is used with a monomer liquid to create designs.
New Kind Of Nail Polish:
- Textures: Micro beads or caviar beads are applied just before the nail polish becomes dry. These textures give a sand-like texture to the nail.
- Holographic effect: Polishes with holographic finishes give off flashy rainbow reflections when exposed to light
- Velvet manicure: Velvet fibers called velveteen are sprinkled onto wet polish. The excess is gently brushed off, leaving behind a fuzzy velvet feel.
- Crackle effect: Nail polish pioneer brand Sally Hansen created the first "crackle" effect polish. Acting as an overcoat, a crackle polish is applied onto already-painted nails and dries to a shattered or cracked effect.
- Thermo chromic polish: The nail polish changes color when exposed to hot or cold temperatures.
- Matte effect: These nail polishes can transform a layer of glossy nail polish into a flat matte finish.
- Inverse French: Also called a "half-moon". The half-moon is created on the root of the nail in one color while the rest of the nail is painted a different color.
- Nail stickers: A form of Artificial Nail, there is a large range of nail stickers, strips and wraps on the market used to mimic nail polish without exposing oneself to the harmful chemicals found in polish.
So, Taking care of your nails not only improves how your hands look, but also helps you stay hygienic and healthy and Nail art can complement your outfit for a special event or add a unique touch to your personality every day. Any women can wear a great outfit, but it is her nails that make the statement.